3 Large ripe bananas
1/2 cup milk (I used soy) - you can also use coconut oil as a substitute
1/2 cup Coconut sugar/any sugar will work as well as maple syrup
Tsp Vanilla extract
1.5 cup flour (I used buckwheat)
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
dark chocolate chips, you can also add in walnuts or any other goodies you fancy!
1. Grease a loaf tin and pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees
2. Add all of your dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside
3. Mash your bananas and combine all of your wet ingredients together
4. Mix your dry and wet ingredients together and then combine your chocolate chips too
5. Add to your loaf tin & spread evenly throughout.
6. Bake for 30-45 min depending on your oven (check every 15 mins- if the top is starting to burn just cover it over)
Allow to cool for 5-10 mins before eating (if you can!)
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.